This is the blog of AlanJC, aka ChimeraX. Probably mumblings of a random nature, but there may be the rare useful post.

Saturday 28 March 2009

Bad Google!

OK, I know many things are still in beta, and I can't expect everything to work exactly how I want it to, but c'mon, no integration at all between iGoogle and Google Domains?

I can't use my domain login to greate an iGoogle page, so I have to create a new account. Once I have done this I can at least have an iGoogle homepage, but I can't use any of the mail or calendar links to take me to my domain mail or calendars.

What's the matter Google?

That then means I have to carry on using my old gmail address for things like Latitude, Reader, and so on, but the links on that iGoogle page then take me to my old mail, calendar etc.

Also, there's no easy way to migrate email from one account to another, although I found I could do that via POP access, so not all was lost.

How about some integration between apps guys?

Please?

No comments: