This is the blog of AlanJC, aka ChimeraX. Probably mumblings of a random nature, but there may be the rare useful post.

Monday 2 March 2009

I found my first geocache!

OK, it turns out that one of the geocaches was about 5 minutes walk from where I work, so I went on a hunt after work to find it :)

It was a simple find, no puzzles to solve or anything, so I found the cache, signed the logbook, and took a little red car that was in the box, and put in a dragonfly fridge magnet :) I also left a little notepad as the logbook was full.

I think this might start to get quite addictive.

The view is from near the cache. The tree itself os off to the right, just in case I spoil it by too many people recognising it. There are a few thorny bushes to fight through to get to the tree itself, so I doubt someone would discover it by accident, but you never know.

No comments: